PLEASE SEE OUR COVID-19 OPERATING PROCEDURES AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE JUST BEFORE THE BOOKING FORM.
OPEN FOR LUNCH
OPEN FOR LUNCH
OPEN FOR LUNCH
GROUPS WHO BOOK FOR A MINIMUM OF 30 FULL PAYING GUESTS: PAY ONLY R300-00 PER PERSON.
VALID UNTIL 30 APRIL 2021
BOOK YOUR FEAST AT THE SEA
Adults R335-00 p/p.
Kids 12 years and over are full price.
Under 5-year olds eat free.
Ages 5 to 11 pay only R 60-00 each (excludes the half crayfish).
Please be advised that we do not have credit card facilities.
Bring your own drinks and ice or order at our Beach Bar.
Listen to our live music, or bring your own instruments.
The sea air and view come free.
Chill, relax, enjoy a great West Coast experience.
WHERE TO FIND US
From Cape Town take the R27 towards Velddrif. After about 90km, turn left at the Engen Service Station into Oostewal Rd. After 10km, turn right at the second traffic circle. Go over the stop street. Turn left onto our gravel road about 300 metres further on (you’ll see our signboards on your left as you approach us).
Die Strandloper COVID 19 Standard Operating Procedures
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO :
* You will be required to wear a mask. No mask no entry.
* When not seated at your table and walking around you will be required to wear your mask.
* You will be required to sanitize your hands at the Sanitize Station on arrival.
* You will be required to fill in a COVID 19 screening form.
* We will take your temperature. Temperature of 37.7 plus equals no entry.
* Remember your social distancing – 1.5 meters between staff and other guests.
* Be respectful of others.
WHAT WE WILL DO :
* All our staff have been educated on the COVID-19 hygiene practices.
* All our staff will be wearing masks.
* Besides hand sanitizer stations being available, all our staff will also have their own small sanitizer on them to use throughout the day and in particular before any contact with food, food prep or any kind of service.
* We will ensure adequate distance between seating arrangements ( not necessarily seated at every second table as most of our tables allow enough space between them as they are )
* There will be hand sanitizer on each guests table for you to use as required.
* Each guest table will have their own jams, butter, shell cutlery, serving tongs and salt, that will be for your tables use only.
* Guests will be called up table by table to collect the food every time a course is ready thus no queues and crowding with other guests around the food service tables. Remember to bring along your provided tongs to use to pick up the food (no communal tongs). We will monitor this to ensure smooth and efficient operation.
* There will be 3 or 4 serving tables at which guests will collect the food. Depending on how busy we are.
* Instead of all guests slicing their own bread, the bread will be sliced by a staff member who will be wearing a mask and be sanitized.
* As per usual practice paper plates will be in use for each course.
We believe that our restaurant being an open air restaurant does have an advantage in these times. Lots of fresh air flow and sunshine. We look forward to welcoming you back!